Thursday, November 19, 2009

Project Life - Becky Higgins


It has been awhile since I last posted and I have made a few things since which I will get round to posting one day but for now I just wanted to come here quickly and post about the new Project Life kit by Becky Higgins. I have previously posted pictures of my Project 365 album that I have been doing this year and this new kit can also be used in the same way to scrapbook a photo everyday for a year.. I missed out on getting that kit so when I heard about this new kit I knew I just had to get it. So it has been ordered as my xmas present and I should hopefully get it early next year. I'm really excited about this kit because even though at times it has been difficult to find a photo for everyday, it has been alot of fun and it has been great to look back through it. You can find more info about Project Life on these sites http://www.beckyhiggins.com/projectlife/ & http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

1 comment:

  1. Im glad you will get the chance to get this kit. I didn't get a kit last time and not sure I will be getting one this time either. I kind of like how I've been doing mine on my own. But who knows maybe Santa will pick one up for me ;)

    ReplyDelete